So you’ve been living through weeknights without biting some nice chicken? That’s sad, but then again, you didn’t know to cook the best chicken. But tonight is another day, and this is the nice time you get to learn the one thing you’ve ever been wishing for: how to cook the best teriyaki chicken. It’s all here!
Talking of teriyaki chicken, it’s the best and tastiest chicken you’ll ever bite into, and that’s why you really need to learn how to work this recipe so you can always make some whenever you feel like. But you’ll need a few things to get it all together:
For the teriyaki sauce:
- Cornstarch – 4 tablespoons
- Soy source – 1/3 cup
- Honey – ¼ cup
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Ginger – 2 tablespoons, minced
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Chili flakes to taste (optional)
- Broccoli florets – 8 ounces
- Carrots – 3 large ones, sliced
- Boneless chicken thighs – 1 ½ pounds, chopped
- Garlic cloves – 2, minced
Check out the video here and see how this works out, then try out at your home and love the results. Don’t pass this without hitting that SHARE button. Let your Facebook buddies know about this too!
What do you think?