I think that everyone loves visiting Wendy’s for one reason and that’s the frosty. Surely, It is a delicious dessert that no one can deny to love! For years I have wondered how I can make a frosty at home and to be as delicious as the one at Wendy’s. Luckily, God heard my cries and when I was on the internet, I came across this recipe and thought of sharing it with you. The whole process will take about 30 minutes for you to be sitting at the sofa and enjoying the delicious frosty
The ingredients are:
- One can of sweetened condensed milk.
- ½ gallon of chocolate milk
- 18 oz. tub of cool whip.
The procedure involves:
- pour the condensed milk in a mixing bowl
- Add a half a gallon of chocolate milk to it and mix
- Add the tub of cool whip and mix all over again
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and switch on for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve and full your belly!
Watch how to prepare the frosty at home in the clip below, and please SHARE it with all your family and friends on Facebook!
What do you think?