There’s one valuable ingredient that has been the talk of the town for quite a while for being able to prevent a heart attack in one minute: cayenne pepper.
In his 35-year career, Dr. Christopher, an American herbalist, hasn’t lost a patient to a heart attack. To patients who are still conscious, he provides a cup of cayenne pepper tea (teaspoon to a cup of water). This is scientifically proven theory from personal experience, no studies in controlled conditions involved; therefore, it is definitely more trustworthy.
According to Scoville Heat Units (SHU), since cayenne pepper contains approximately 90,000 scoville units, it can help with a heart attack. This also includes scotch bonet, Jamaican hot pepper, jalapeno, Thai chi, African bird, and habanero. For patients who have had a heart attack but are still breathing and conscious, a combination of a glass of water and a teaspoon of cayenne pepper can be provided.
If the person is unconscious, under his/her tongue, put a few drops of cayenne pepper. This will carry blood to all parts of the body and increase heart rate, which will help balance circulation. It helps in heart recovery, stops bleeding, and has a hemostatic effect.
For emergency cases of heart attacks, the remedy below is considered to be ideal. Remember to not utilize hot pepper. It has to be cayenne pepper.
1 liter glass bottle
50% alcohol or vodka
A couple of fresh cayenne peppers
Cayenne pepper powder
1. Since cayenne peppers are very hot, put your gloves on.
2. With cayenne pepper powder, fill a quarter of the glass bottle, then place enough alcohol to cover the powder. If you can, conduct this on the first day of a new moon.
3. The couple of fresh cayenne peppers should be blended before adding sufficient alcohol so it can attain a sauce-like texture.
4. To the bottle, integrate the mixture (should be ¾ full).
5. To the top, fill the bottle with alcohol and close it very well. During the day, shake it several times.
6. Until the next new moon, which is after 28 to 29 days, leave the tincture. Utilizing gauze, strain it. Keep it in a bottle that is dark.
7. Strain it after three months if you want to attain a very strong tincture.
8. Close the bottle and store it in a dark and dry place. You can get it as long as you want, as it doesn’t spoil.
Dosage: Five or ten drops of this tincture can be given to a conscious individual who has suffered a stroke or heart attack. In five minutes, you should add another five to ten drops. Until the patient’s condition improves, this treatment should be repeated.
If the individual is unconscious, place one to three drops under his/her tongue and then begin CPR. Every five minutes, this treatment should be repeated until the individual’s condition improves.
>Since cayenne pepper contains antifungal properties, it can prevent the occurrence of colletotrichum and phomopsis.
>It can relieve gases and stimulate the production of gastric juices.
>It contains anticancer properties, especially for smokers and lung cancer victims. The capsaicin found in this type of pepper has become well-known for preventing the development of tumors that become present due to tobacco. Similar results have been noted on those individuals who are diagnosed with liver cancer.
> It aids in the treatment of arthritis, toothache, redness, obesity, allergies, flu symptoms, migraines, and stomach issues.
There are twenty-six different nutrients that are found in cayenne pepper, including vitamins A and C, magnesium, selenium, zinc, and calcium.
Since cayenne pepper is one of the strongest natural spices that can conduct miracles for the heart, go ahead and prepare this remedy so that you can have it handy, as you never know what can occur in the near future. Source: healthylifetricks
Please SHARE this info with your friends!
What do you think?