Ever known that you can prepare an APPLE upside-down cake at home! It is a delicious and easy cake to prepare.
The ingredients are:
- 4 to 5 apples
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- About 1/3 cup butter (75 grams), room temperature
- 11 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
To proceed, you first:
- Peel the apples and cut the lemon into a half, followed by squeezing the lemon juice on the apples.
- Slice the apples in pieces and remove the inside seeds.
- Put ¼ cup butter on the cooking pot and let it melt before adding 5 tablespoons of sugar then leave to boil till attaining a brown color.
- Pour the mixture to a frying pan and arrange the sliced apples inside the sprinkle some sugar on top followed by adding one tablespoon of butter.
- Put in oven to bake at 180 degrees Celsius or 3500
- Meanwhile separate the yolks from the three eggs and put them in a mixing bowl together with 5 tablespoons of sugar, 1/3 cup butter, 3 tablespoons of sour cream and mix together.
- Add I tablespoon of vanilla extract and mix
- Grate the lemon peels and add them into the mixture, followed by 11 tablespoon flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder and mix
- Blend the white eggs mix together with the other mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon onto the baked apples, then pour the mixture on them and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes till it turns golden brown in color, then remove and turn it upside down to have your cake!
Watch the recipe video below and please SHARE it with your family and friends on Facebook!
What do you think?