Some time ago, I had this misguided belief that ice cubes and their trays can only be good to cool water, but that’s before I bumped into this good clip that changed everything. Apparently, ice cube trays aren’t good for beating the heat out of water alone. The good thing is, I bumped into a great video, and it changed a great deal of how I cool stuff in my house. That’s really great!
In this video, you get to know about the other various items that you can put in ice cube trays. To give one of them away, you should know that you can put your beautiful flowers in an ice cube tray and keep them looking nice and fresh for a very long time. You’ll like that.
Watch the full video and get to know all this. It’s so cool you’ll want to try each of them.If you think it’s really cool, SHARE with your friends on Facebook. They want this too!
1. Let’s start off easy: freeze leftover coffee…
And make a mint mocha shake. Yum!
2. Not that we know why this would ever happen, but if you have leftover wine, freeze it and add it to your next pitcher of sangria.
3. If your yogurt is about to go bad, freeze it to make it last longer.
When you’re ready to use it, you can do this with it!
4. Freeze liquids in layers for a fun and fruity effect.
5. Make everything a bit peachier with these pureed cubes.
6. While you technically don’t need an ice cube tray for these, they’re still a must for a refreshing summer drink!
7. Some frozen flowers keep a bottle of prosecco or white wine cool.
8. Or you could add edible, aromatic flower cubes to a seltzer, vodka, or just some lemonade!
9. Strawberries covered with chocolate and frozen are the best thing you’ve never tried.
10. Grenadine is the perfect sweet touch to add to champagne ice cubes.
11. Or you can add blood orange juice to them!
12. By lining your trays with sushi rice, you can make foolproof Japanese snacks.
13. Pureed (or juiced) fruits make for colorful, nutritious, and practical smoothie additions.
You can also use them for on-the-go baby food!
14. Chocolate ice cubes add just the right amount of decadence.
15. What could be better, though? Easy-to-assemble milkshakes!
16. These limeade cubes are the perfect addition to a summer cocktail or a virgin drink for the beach.
17. Use your trays as quick, portion-controlled cookie dough containers!
18. Ice cubes don’t have to be edible. These aloe ice cubes will work overtime on your sunburn.
19. What better way to go out with a bang than with these edible glitter cubes that’ll add sparkle to any cocktail?
Kindly share thsi!
What do you think?