We human being have no control over our favorite meals even if the doctor tells us to leave them. For instance I am a lover of cookies and the worst thing is that I am on diet. But while on the internet looking for the best alternative, I came across this recipe that only needs three ingredients for you to be munching the delicious cookies.
The ingredients needed are:
- rolled oats
- ripe or overripe bananas
- raisins (or craisins, walnuts)
To proceed, you:
- peel a ripe banana and a some dried fruits and put into a mixing bowl
- add I cup of rolled oats
- Using a clean hand, mix all the ingredients in the bowl in a mashing manner.
- Line the baking tray with a foil sheet and spray it with some oil to prevent sticking.
- Make circular shapes of the mixture using your hand and arrange them on the paper foil.
- If you have a microwave, put them inside and wait for 30 seconds to one minute for them to bake.
- If it is the oven, bake them for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 350F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch the tutorial below to see the whole process from the beginning to the end. Please SHARE it with all your friends and family on Facebook!
What do you think?