If you know anything about cooking, you’ll agree that hotdogs and hamburgers are grilled. However, it doesn’t really mean that these are the only good foods that can be grilled. In fact, you’re about to learn something about grilling seafood. Now that’s interesting, isn’t it?!
Take, for example, Shrimp. It is seafood, and it can be grilled and packed with some more flavors to get your mouth watering. All you’ve to do is employ one very simple technique to make things work best. Delish came up with this, and you want to learn about it!
- Kosher salt
- Fresh parsley leaves – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Large Shrimp –1 ½ lb, peeled and deveined
- Old Bay seasoning – 1 tbsp
- Corn – 2 ears, cut into 4 pieces (crosswise)
- Butter – 4 tbsp
- Olive oil –2 tbsp, extra-virgin
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
- Black pepper – freshly ground
- Red bliss potatoes – 1 lb, chopped
- Andouille sausages – 2, smoked and thinly sliced
- Lemon – 1, sliced into thin wedges
The preparation process is very easy and fast. In 20 minutes, you have your grilled shrimp ready. Be sure to serve and feast on it immediately. It’s much tastier that way. Check out the video and SHARE!
What do you think?